The Grand Prize
The 2017 Grand Prize Winner will receive a 4-Day/3-Night honeymoon at the All Inclusive Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana with $1,000.00 airfare credit.
Terms and Conditions:
- Winner receives 4-Day/3-Night All Inclusive stay at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Punta Cana.
- 25% tax due at the time of redemption.
- Additional nights may be added at regular price.
- Transfers included.
- Does not include resort credits.
- When traveling to Punta Cana you will need to purchase your $10.00 Tourist Card ahead of time: https://www.dgii.gov.do/Tturistaweb/home
- Non-transferable. Non-refundable. No Cash Value. Valid Passport Required
- Subject to availability- restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- Trip must be booked a minimum of 60-Days prior to departure. Travel must be completed prior to October 22, 2018.
- Bridal Fantasy is responsible for the $1,000 airfare credit. Restrictions may apply.
- Winner responsible for cost of airline tickets above $1,000.
- Checked bag fees are additional.
Identification Required for International Travel:
- All international passengers regardless of age must present a government issued, non-expired, U.S. passport upon flight check-in and for U.S. customs re-entry.
- Validate that your passport expiration date is acceptable for entry into the country you’re traveling to. Some countries require passports be valid for a certain period of time before and/or after your vacation.
- Travelers with passports that are found to be washed, mutilated, or damaged may be refused entry.
- U.S. citizens should be aware that countries can deny foreigners entry if they have been charged or convicted of a serious crime. For more information on entry requirements review the information on www.travel.state.gov or contact the consulate for the destinations you’re traveling to.
- Children under the age of 18 traveling with only one parent or someone who is not a parent or legal guardian should travel with a notarized letter of consent. For more details, please visit U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- It is the traveler’s responsibility to provide the correct documents and failure to do so may result in being denied boarding for the flight. Regrettably, we are unable to refund unused flights, hotel, or add-ons because of denied boarding situations.
- For more information regarding proper identification, please consult visit the State Department’s consular website at www.travel.state.gov (use the “Learn about your destination” search tool to check the country’s passport validity policy) or the U.S. Department of Homeland Security website at www.dhs.gov.
Please Note: Photographs taken during the show may be used on Bridal Fantasy Promotional Materials.